Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car overturned

• 24-08-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

I was driving down the Rosbrien Road this evening and after you pass Old Crescent and the last of the houses there was a Punto overturned, flat on its roof!
    Complete madness and there didnt look to be any casualties as the driver was standing up beside the car, but thank god there was only one car involved because he must have been doing some speed to roll the car!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Cars can roll at surprisingly low speeds too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Owen wrote: »
    Cars can roll at surprisingly low speeds too.

This is true,I seen a car overturn in front of me once on a windy road,no hectic speed,think it was a Micra...scared the crap outta me :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I flipped a car at about 40mph, hopped out without a scratch too! Thankfully that lad was as lucky as me, and nobody else was involved

Advertisement