Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

failed module from sem1 not showing up on credit statement??

Options
  • 24-08-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

in stage 1 obtained 40/60 credits ( four E'S) one from semester 1 and three from sem 2, however on my online credit statement in sis web it isnt showing my module that i failed in semester one, i didnt repeat it in the summer , and im hoping to only repeat one at xmas and compensate the other three, is the failed module from sem1 supposed to be on my credit statement? its saying registration incomplete by 5 credits??? ie the module that i got an E in and isnt showing??:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

corkman123 wrote: »
    in stage 1 obtained 40/60 credits ( four E'S) one from semester 1 and three from sem 2, however on my online credit statement in sis web it isnt showing my module that i failed in semester one, i didnt repeat it in the summer , and im hoping to only repeat one at xmas and compensate the other three, is the failed module from sem1 supposed to be on my credit statement? its saying registration incomplete by 5 credits??? ie the module that i got an E in and isnt showing??:eek:

Stupid question maybe but have you registered your elective yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭corkman123

no???

Advertisement