Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMAC & Electric Picnic

Options
  • 24-08-2011 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

So Order of Malta are back covering Electric Picnic, any of you OMAC'ers on here going to cover the duty?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Ah will be usual OMAC crew there alright are many from Kilkenny unit planning on doing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

miju wrote: »
    Ah will be usual OMAC crew there alright are many from Kilkenny unit planning on doing it?

I applied, but seeing as I'm a new member and only a CFR I'm not sure if they will take me. I think about 4 or 5 applied in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭emer tech

cocoshovel wrote: »
    I applied, but seeing as I'm a new member and only a CFR I'm not sure if they will take me. I think about 4 or 5 applied in total.

You have skills to offer the same as any other volunteer and I hope they do take you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Hope ye all have a good weekend in Stradbally.

Advertisement