Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap van rental in waterford?

• 24-08-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a cheap van rental company in Waterford? say under €100 for next sat & sun.

Say transit van size. Tried google but not much luck.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I know a lad called Dave that has a big red van, he does transport for a few of the Waterford bands, although i dont know if he would be available at weekends cos most bands play at the weekends.. but if you want to PM me your number i can pass it on to him.. i dont want to give his number out without permission..

H

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

jillyb wrote: »
    Hi there,

Does anyone know of a cheap van rental company in Waterford? say under €100 for next sat & sun.

Say transit van size. Tried google but not much luck.

thanks
    You could try enterprise on the tramore road I think they are one of the cheepest, I think Tom Murphy does van rental as well, budget is another crowd and south east van rental as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

hey thanks guys,

be looking for something we could drive ourselves up to cork to load up and back to waterford that evening!

could do few trips in the car but have load of stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 offline.seller

I had to get quotes for van hire recently, enterprise came in about 25% cheaper than the next best.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

O Brien motors in ballytruckle are very good, I had to hire a van from them a few yrs back and found them to be the most competitive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement