Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event Companies in Dublin

Options
  • 24-08-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know any good event mangement companies in Dublin that may be possible hiring? Is there anywhere where I can find a list of event management companies in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

Lots of good event management companies, hiring - none that I know.

Have you any experience in the industry? If so I assume its outside Dublin.

If you have minimal experience I would suggest you consider some voluntary work. There has been requests for volunteers in the Volunteerism forum in the past.

I may have a few other suggestions but no point without perhaps your location/current daytime activity (work / college) / experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 paulbreen911

I work in the industry, and there are many great companies out there. I could give you a whole list of companies but it depends what you want to do. Do you have any experience? What are your interests?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭steod

Does anyone know any good event mangement companies in Dublin that may be possible hiring? Is there anywhere where I can find a list of event management companies in Dublin?
    I work in the industry, and there are many great companies out there. I could give you a whole list of companies but it depends what you want to do. Do you have any experience? What are your interests?

This interests me too as i am starting final year of marketing with event management evening degree in couple weeks and wonder what the situation is in the industry at moment. Little practicle experience with events but am 30 and have over 12 years work experience with about 10 of those in supervisory / manager role.

Not sure how this fits in with what events companies or venues would be looking for. Will be speaking with lecturers hopefully during the year about this. Would also love to volunteer for experience but difficult working around full time job.

Mostly interested in the operations and marketing side of events and working around music , festivals and such would be a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭vrobot

• Site Banned Posts: 22 frogcheese

You would have to become an intern and work for free basically to get your foot in the door, I have events experience but corporate events, completely different from music events.

• Advertisement
Advertisement