Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Sticks

Options
  • 24-08-2011 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

For sale from sendit.com for £13 with prolly a couple of bucks for delivery.May be of interest to some of you guys.

Linky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I'll light the kiki signal.

Manga%20Vol2%20%281%29.jpg

seriously though great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Thank you so much for pointing this out man, awesome deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

mine arrived today can i ask is there a way to allow that stick to be used with xbox360? i know theres something can be done for ps3 but xbox???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

mine arrived today can i ask is there a way to allow that stick to be used with xbox360? i know theres something can be done for ps3 but xbox???

You'd be best off gutting it and putting in a PCB that can give you functionality for all three consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

You'd be best off gutting it and putting in a PCB that can give you functionality for all three consoles.

I bought 2 of them great value!!

So would it cost much to do that and anyone here capable of doingbit for a fee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Gonna grab one of these. Has anyone got the link to Kiki's post showing how it could work on a PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73664500&postcount=385

There ya go.

Very tempted to pick one up just for the sake of it. God I shouldn't have money.

EDIT : I've bought one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Anybody used Sendit before? I know they're owned by the same lot who do Zavvi, but what're they like? Slow/Fast, reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Bought one too, might try to learn me some real modding skilz

What is the best/easiest multi platform mod nowadays??

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Bought too. What's the end connection on the cable for it? Will definitely be gutting this one and sticking a dual mod. This'll cover ps3 and xbox won't it with the xbox side being automatically pc friendly?

• Advertisement

joconnell wrote: »
    Bought too. What's the end connection on the cable for it? Will definitely be gutting this one and sticking a dual mod. This'll cover ps3 and xbox won't it with the xbox side being automatically pc friendly?

It has to connect to a wiimote as standard.

USB PS3 controllers generally work on PC just fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Ah okay - I'd imagine you could buy a pcb with a standard usb cable though to swap out for it?

Oh yeah a PCB for dual mods will have a USB port.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Anybody used Sendit before? I know they're owned by the same lot who do Zavvi, but what're they like? Slow/Fast, reliable?

Ive used sendit a helluva lot,very fast,very reliable.

Now bear in mind thats only been buying DVDs so I cant speak for their hardware delivery.Hopefully twill be just as good for those of that have purchased.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Stop talking, chopper ;)

You could either swap the Madcatz Wii PCB for a 360 SE/TE PCB, and dual-mod that with a TEasy Strike.
    This is the easiest, but also most expensive way, and you lose Wii functionality.
    Instead of TEasy Strike, you could also use ArcadeForge's Dual Strike, though this requires more modification, and again loses Wii functionality.

For TRIPLE-modification (Wii, PS3, 360), there are 2 ways:

- Wii board + any common-ground 360 board (ask SRK, too long to explain in 1 post) + Wii classic-to-USB converter

- Wii board + AkihabaraShop.jp's PS360+ (whenever it releases), or Datel stick PCB / eTokki.com's Paewang Revolution PCB.

Triple mod will require much more soldering.

These are the options, select and pick the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I think I will buy one of these, but why are they so much cheaper than the Madcatz TE ones? I was going to buy a TE, but this is so much cheaper (even pre sale) that I may as well test it out. What do we lose out on when we gain all these sweet savings?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

raah! wrote: »
    What do we lose out on when we gain all these sweet savings?
    The ability to play on any console aside from a Wii for starters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Hah! Oh right, I was too excited and didn't read it fully. I'm not really at the point where I can even comfortably use a stick, nevermind mod one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

raah! wrote: »
    Hah! Oh right, I was too excited and didn't read it fully.

By just buying a £5 adaptor, this will work on PS3 and PC; and works on Wii outside of the box.

That's really fantastic for the low price/low time investment.

Read the linked post for more details if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

So has anyone who ordered one of these got them yet? I ordered the adaptor from Hong Kong and got that the other day, yet Sendit are based in England and its taking longer...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yeah, mine arrived on Monday. Surprisingly nice stick. Art is nice and has a cool texture. Stick feels solid enough. Buttons are very bleh.

All in all not too shabby for £20. JUst to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

yeah got mine on Tuesday... stripped it down putting new stick and buttons in. havent decided if I'm going to dual mod or just xbox only.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Sagat06 wrote: »
    yeah got mine on Tuesday... stripped it down putting new stick and buttons in. havent decided if I'm going to dual mod or just xbox only.
    Can I have the original stick/buttons?

Would be a godsend for testing.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Can I have the original stick/buttons?

Would be a godsend for testing.

Whats that? in exchange for some pad hacking skills??? I thought you'd never ask ;)

Advertisement