Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a decent plumber for small job

Options
  • 24-08-2011 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

For cork city centre - just to replace a turn valve (prob not the right term) on a pipe leading into boiler that controls the water pressure - its worn away from use (via screwdriver damaging the head). A boardsie preferably!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Marcanthony

Hi,
    If its worn out from opening and closing it. You must have a leak.Put a leak sealent in the system and replace the vave with a new filler vave loop.I use and sub contract work to a company for repairs in cork for plumbing and heating .There number is 1890929870.Call them for a quote.They cover Cork City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Defo have a leak but its a slow one (happens every 3 months that pressure dies) and is too far underground/floorboards to reach. I could look into sealent alright I suppose though. Cheers for the recommendation, any others folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

try pat the plumber my nan swears by him on 0214363432

Advertisement