Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating element for oven?

• 24-08-2011 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭

Just wondering anybody know where i would get one?How much? and it is hard to fit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

What type - ring, grill, or the actual oven compartment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

oven compartment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

mike65 wrote: »
    What type - ring, grill, or the actual oven compartment?

He better hurry up with it - I havent had a pizza in donkeys years because of it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

Elbows22 wrote: »
    He better hurry up with it - I havent had a pizza in donkeys years because of it lol
    There is a pizza from dominos in front of you.Mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Mooley22 wrote: »
    There is a pizza from dominos in front of you.Mess.

Ginos - get with reality :)

• Advertisement

Oh is it a fan oven?

There is a place in Arundel Square that stocks lots of such items just by the Permanent TSB (I'm assuming they are still open). Fitting the element will require some dismantling of the inside I guess

online supplier

http://www.elementman.com/ (I used this lot for a grill element)

http://www.spareparts.ie/shop/shop/Oven-Elements.11

Its the kind of job that can be done DIY but you really need to have your wits about you.

typical set up.
    http://www.appliance411.com/faq/replace-oven-element.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

We've always gotten our elements from the place across from city square, small shop directly across from the sports shop, can't think of the name of it right now.

If you bring the element with you he should have a replacement. Ours cost 40 in there.

When the name comes to me I'll repost

I suspect we are talking about the same place (City Square being on the Arundel Square site)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

fitzcoff wrote: »
    We've always gotten our elements from the place across from city square, small shop directly across from the sports shop, can't think of the name of it right now.

If you bring the element with you he should have a replacement. Ours cost 40 in there.

When the name comes to me I'll repost

Is it Wallace's or something like that? We've gotten parts there in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Yea Wallaces is the place, think it's a red building, name just wasn't coming to me, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Kelly and Dollard do them as well. Think they have a place behind the shop.

Advertisement