Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Thread

Options
  • 24-08-2011 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I dont have the option to post a new thread.
    Is there a reason for this??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, you do, otherwise how could you have started this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

The option of post new thread becomes available in the help desk only.
    I dont have the option on boards main screen or anywhere else.I only have the option to reply.
    So no i dont

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Threads go in forums, so you need to be viewing a forum to start a thread. The boards.ie front page isn't a forum, and if you have a post reply button you're viewing a thread and not a forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

Good stuff spear i didnt know i need to be in a forum to start a new thead good stuff,thanks alot buddy,finally i get to ask my question :)
    Ur a star

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement