Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebookers.ie - wrongly advertised

Options
  • 25-08-2011 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'd like to ask in advance that peple don't snipe at me for wanting a 4 star hotel and not being happy with a 3 star one :p

Anyway, I booked a 4 star hotel in London through ebookers.ie last night and paid in full. today, I checked out the hotel's official site and it clearly states that the hotel is 3 star, not 4 star.

This is annoying me because I paid a fairly high price, something I would not have paid for a 3 star, but I did an advance purchase thing which is non-refundable. In this case, as the hotel is clearly advertised as 4 star (still is up on the site as a 4 star), should I be entitled to a refund?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd suggest you first contact ebookers and highlight the issue to them and see what he response is, it may have just been a simple error

Advertisement