Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Railway bridge safety

Options
  • 25-08-2011 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I went to pick up my car from a repair shop on the Quin road yesterday, and boy was that a scary experience. I will never forget my walk over the railway bridge. First of all I had to walk on the left hand side of the bridge where there was a continuous yellow line with the traffic coming behind me , cars and lorries going to the mart whisked by within inches of me, overgrown bushes and brambles hit me in the face, I had to stop a couple of times and extracite myself from overgrown brambles and bushes. I just wonder about safety of the people who live on the Quin/Doora road ? they must have to cross this bridge every day ? :(

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Why did you post this in the Newbies & FAQ forum? You're hardly a new boards.ie user, and it's not a question related to the boards.ie site?

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement