Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nancy Wake aka The White Mouse Autobiography

Options
  • 25-08-2011 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

After hearing about Nancy Wake's death earlier this month, My dad read about her on the paper and it mentioned her autobiography "The White Mouse" published in 1985 and he asked me to get it for him. After searching for it on Amazon, thebookdepository..etc I only found a few mediocrely rated biographies. I read that it is out of print and my library doesn't have it.

Anyone know if there is going to be a reprint because of her death? Or some suggestions on how to get/rent/borrow this book? If the Gestapo couldn't find her then what chance do I have finding her book?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,973 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Mapck wrote: »
    After hearing about Nancy Wake's death earlier this month, My dad read about her on the paper and it mentioned her autobiography "The White Mouse" published in 1985 and he asked me to get it for him. After searching for it on Amazon, thebookdepository..etc I only found a few mediocrely rated biographies. I read that it is out of print and my library doesn't have it.

Anyone know if there is going to be a reprint because of her death? Or some suggestions on how to get/rent/borrow this book? If the Gestapo couldn't find her then what chance do I have finding her book?

Cheers
    Last night i listened to two of the best documentaries i've ever heard...one was on the Victoria Cross...and the other was on Nancy Wake!
    here it is
    http://www.rte.ie/radio1/doconone/player.html?feedUrl=/radio1/doconone/atom/3044821.xml&play=true&position=0&volume=-1

Advertisement