Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Fees for EU nationals

Options
  • 25-08-2011 3:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

What are the fee range for someone who falls under the EU national category? Plus, what would be the full amount when registration fee is included?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Depends on the programme.

Details here: http://dit.ie/registration/feesandgrants/fees/

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

Along with the registration fee, do you have to pay the tuition fee or is it included in the SCC?

Along with the registration fee, do you have to pay the tuition fee or is it included in the SCC?

The SCC is the registration fee.
    The tuition is extra on top of that.
    If you are part of the free fees scheme then the government pays the tuition for you, otherwise you pay both the SCC and the tuition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

BC wrote: »
    If you are part of the free fees scheme then the government pays the tuition for you, otherwise you pay both the SCC and the tuition.

How much is the SCC & tuition? Can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sciency

annex wrote: »
    How much is the SCC & tuition? Can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

SCC is €2000 per year whatever course you're doing. Tuition fees depend on your course - level 6/7/8. Check out this link for specifics :

http://www.dit.ie/study/undergraduate/feesfunding/

.....I think that's what you're looking for ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Thanks Sciency, if that's what I have to pay then I won't be going to college :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭MaidenSlayer

There are dates in which you have to pay the SCC, I can't find when you have to pay the tuition by. Is there a date it has to be paid by and what is it? Cheers.

Same dates apply for tuition & SCC.

Advertisement