Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another hardwareversand question about my build

Options
  • 25-08-2011 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi i decided to instead go through the pc configurator order my components because i wanted to get a case that i couldn't access through the configurator so what i done was added all of my components to the basket and then added pc assembly to the basket now before i order i must know will they still set the cards up in sli mode like they would in the configurator as in add the sli bridge and also before i order can you guys fill me in on stuff i need to look out for before ordering from this site as in their shipping method is there build quality good etc. pics of my build below suggestions welcome and appreciated thanks.

pc config part 1.jpg

pc config part 2.jpg

Comments

Advertisement