Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shave review Youtube account

Options
  • 25-08-2011 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello.

Just thought I'd get you folks' ideas on this.

I'm thinking of starting a Youtube shavereview account. I know there's already a tonne of shave reviews out there but everything I've seen has been pretty impression based. I'm thinking of picking out some criteria and scoring the various products based on those. So I'd pick a product for a week use it, score it on various criteria and tot up it's score.

Example: Blade criteria... Price, smoothness, nicks, razorburn, endurance, availability, etc etc.

The idea at the moment isn't so much a shaving technique channel like Mantic59's. I'm not enough of an expert to dish out advice on how to shave. But I have been wet shaving long enough to tell when a shave is good and when it's not and what's good about it.

Could be a lot of fun. If Anyone wants to collaborate with me on this that could be awesome too, since my beard grows only so fast. But I am fond of the idea of keeping it pretty scientific in how to rate different products to differentiate it from a lot of what's there at the moment.

Advertisement