Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time System Administrator needed

Options
  • 25-08-2011 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

I am CTO for a small Irish software company based near Sandyford and am looking for a part time system administrator to work on an on-call basis. Network configuration, server configuration, general sysadmin tasks etc..

If you fit the bill or know someone who does PM me.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Hi,thanks...

Tell us more about existing infrastructure (with your own words,not deeper in IT terms) and your expectations level !

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

Hi,

I am CTO for a small Irish software company based near Sandyford and am looking for a part time system administrator to work on an on-call basis. Network configuration, server configuration, general sysadmin tasks etc..

If you fit the bill or know someone who does PM me.

thanks.

Hi Gimp',

Is the role for your own company or for your clients? If the latter, where are you clients located?

Advertisement