Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Announce Tour (Irish dates added)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

No sign of the presage on ticketmaster? Don't say it's sold out already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

You have to go through o2blueroom.ie or else the MCD facebook has a link.....the o2 site dosnt have a link up though so use this:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?camefrom=CFC_IE_AFF_O2DUB&brand=ie_theo2

Here's an o2 code if anyone needs one:
    DV5AYFEHD

Didnt use it in the end, got'em via facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Nope, not there!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Sorted for Dublin tickets,no presale for Belfast though for some reason.

• Advertisement

are presale tickets sold out? I can't find any :(

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thegame

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Got them through facebook in the end.

Didn't see any o2blueroom tickets go on sale though!

Strange..

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

If you clickd "buy tickets" on any of the other gigs listed it brought you to a ticketmaster page where Kasabian are listed, think my linl above goes to it

They didnt have one on the actual O2 site though which is weird alright

Thanks for the link guys. I should have read two posts up before posting :rolleyes:

My internet in work SUCKS. Never mind the fact they still have us on IE6. The connection keeps dropping, have sent the link and my log in details on to someone else so hopefully we'll still get them.

Of course it won't drop when I hit send on this post!

Last year on that very same weekend, Steve Lawler had to cancel because the snow was so bad. Lets hope that doesn't happen with Kasabian!!!

Edit: Got them, thanks for your help!! See you there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

quick question, i bought standing tickets but my receipt has seat numbers on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Got a pair :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

quick question, i bought standing tickets but my receipt has seat numbers on it?

Can we make the answer to this a sticky?

It's just for headcount basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Sorted anyway, great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

nm wrote: »
    Can we make the answer to this a sticky?

It's just for headcount basically.

sorry just had to sit last time wasnt a happy bunny :) thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ticket in the bag!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Got mine, 2 standing. Couldn't find the link on the O2 page but my sister happened to be getting JLS tickets from O2 so when she clicked on the link for them, the link for Kasabian showed up too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

got mine today cant wait last time i went i got the fortunate chance to meet jay mehler. hope i can blag my way backstage see if the band would sign my kasabian tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

Mate sorted some tickets this morning. Cant wait for it. They were absolutely top notch in the O2 last time.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

2 standing tickets got. Can't wait for this gig. Saw them once before at Oxegen last year and they were so good. Hopefully the new album will be good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

will these sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Sitec wrote: »
    will these sell out?

Yeah,new album is out shortly.Hype will start up for a few weeks ,everyone will realise how good they are and they'll sell out.

Belfast and Dublin will be #10 and #11 for me I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

Hi, anyone who already bought standing tickets did the 34.90 include booking fee??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

dicey1664 wrote: »
    Hi, anyone who already bought standing tickets did the 34.90 include booking fee??

No, an extra E4.50! Thieving you knowwhats.

I got 5 tickets for myself, my brother and a few friends and it came to E196 in total. I can't wait though, never been to the O2 but I've been told its a great venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

5th time seeing Kasabian, cannot wait for it!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Number 6 for me :D

unkymo wrote: »
    No, an extra E4.50! Thieving you knowwhats.

I got 5 tickets for myself, my brother and a few friends and it came to E196 in total. I can't wait though, never been to the O2 but I've been told its a great venue.

was there for my first and only time to see them in 2009, very impressed by it really, can't wait for the dvd tomorrow week

• Registered Users Posts: 48 RoscoBosco93

How quick will the standing go? Wont get to a computer till tomorrow evening

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Happy days just got my tickets delighted got a standing ticket last time in the o2 i was seated. A bit of panic kicked in the website was going mad, and couldnt get through on the phones. Mightnt even sell out that quick but i was panicking none the less:o.

This will be my fourth time to see them:).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Had a bit of a panicky experience on Ticketmaster this morning too but tickets now in the bag :D

Will be third time seeing Kasabian live. First saw them at Slane and they blew me (and Oasis) away and was at the November gig in 09 as well.

They're a criminally underrated band imo; really looking forward to the new album

Advertisement