Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60 Extras Needed for Film

Options
  • 25-08-2011 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just passing on a message from a friend.

60 extras are needed for a scene being shot in Monroe's this Monday the 29th from 2pm - 7pm. It's all pretty basic and standard stuff.

So if you need a few bob, are looking for a bit of craic or nothing better to do that afternoon; sign up.

You can email [email]info@......ie[/email] and they should sort you out if you're available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Hi guys, just passing on a message from a friend.

60 extras are needed for a scene being shot in Monroe's this Monday the 27th from 2pm - 7pm. It's all pretty basic and standard stuff.

So if you need a few bob, are looking for a bit of craic or nothing better to do that afternoon; sign up.

You can email [email]info@info@......ie[/email] and they should sort you out if you're available.

do you happen to know if this is the one paying 25 quid for the day, or another one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

inisboffin wrote: »
    do you happen to know if this is the one paying 25 quid for the day, or another one?

No idea. I'm sure if you email them all will be answered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

What kind of film is it? The money better be good if they want me to take my clothes off and get down and dirty with some young wan.especially in Monroes - Will there be free pizza? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Would it be a nudie sort of thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

inisboffin wrote: »

No idea. I'm sure if you email them all will be answered.

Thanks.
    It's not for me but to pass this thread on.

Got an email to pass onabout a 25 squids one, but that's pretty low for extras (people get their mates to do low budget stuff), so I wouldn't be sending that around

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Would it be a nudie sort of thing?

Down with this sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

If anyone is interested just PM me and I'll forward on the email address.

Advertisement