Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem Virus ???

Options
  • 25-08-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm having problems with my internet and called eircom support - there is a red light showing on my modem and they said my modem had a virus and offered no further solution

Never heard of this before :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Ramotswe wrote: »
    I'm having problems with my internet and called eircom support - there is a red light showing on my modem and they said my modem had a virus and offered no further solution

Hi Ramotswe
    can you PM me your tel number and I can speak with support re this issue.
    Will get back to you as soon as have investigated this.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭practice

Virus on a modem ????

Really looking forward to an excuse for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Ramotswe
    The number you provided shows that neither broadband nor line are provided by eircom, so I have no case history on this issue. Have you spoken to your current broadband provider? Sorry I cannot offer more advice on this but cannot access your account details.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

AHAHAHAHAh seriously? Oh wow

Advertisement