Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single room /€285/7 mins from college

Options
  • 25-08-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey! we have a nice house about a 5-7 min walk away from IADT. 4 min walk from a 46a/75 stop and 63 and right beside monkstown gym. We're looking for an easy going, nerdy type to take the room, who likes paying rent and not setting things on fire.

The room is a cosy single with a built in desk, closet, book case and is fairly ideal for any student.

The three of us ( past animation students ) have been living here for a year, so the house is set up already with cutlery, microwave, washing machine, iron, tv, broad band, toaster and ironic decorations , So its basically just get your room sorted and go.

we're all none smokers, so it a case that smoking is done in the garden if you are afflicted with such a habit,

i'm happy to answer any more questions you have and we can arrange a viewing for any time :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭redsky7

ah but i like setting things on fire haha, have ya photos up anywhere like daft.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blueyedpaud

Hey back =] ! I'm pretty easy going and rent won't be an issue with me. I'll be going into 1st year Photography in IADT ^_^ . Animation? nice!

I don't smoke either yaye! Is there any chance I could arrange a viewing ASAP??

Danke,

Paudie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

thats a dam good price ! but i decided to commute this year, il show some people that might be interested, im going into 4th year animation now woo awww taking your old room.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 blu3i

Im very interested even without seeing the place sounds perfect im in 2nd year viscom, and don't smoke, and can be very nerdy when im not trying to act cool :) could you get back to me asap by pm or i can send you my phone number if you want, would be grateful if you had photographs of the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 makerrilles

here just contact us on this number 085 7426390

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 murkrow

Hey guys, I'm one of makerrilles' housemates. Here's a link to pictures of the bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and kitchen, if any of you guys are interested!

http://imgur.com/a/DXRkV#GZ2Jh

http://i.imgur.com/ffV5n.jpg

Advertisement