Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbury,what's it like?

• 25-08-2011 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi just wondering if I could have a charachter reference for this estate. Viewed a property there recently,in the old part of the estate. Lovely house structuraly but I know parts of it have it's problems. Can anyone share knowledge?.
    Thanks
    Daffy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

A friend of mine lived there for a year a few years back, don't think he had any problems there.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭TheWarrior

Never heard nor seen any problems there. Nice place to live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Good place to live in general. Easy access to town with the bus, 5 mins on the bike if you're up for it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Westfields isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Daffydrake

How does one find out what the neighbours are like without physicaly knocking on their door?. There has been a bit of joyriding there and also some social housing in the newer parts. How do I find out if the next door neighbours are knackers?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

Daffydrake wrote: »
    . How do I find out if the next door neighbours are knackers?.

Quiet an easy task.
    Simply put on your" sunday best " suit of clothes, Arm yourself with lollipops for the kids and a couple of cans "scrunge" for the adults.
    Knock on each door in the estate and very politely ask them if any "KNACKERS" reside under their roof.

I'm fairly sure you will get the results such a question deserves.
    :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Ask a Gard. If there are problems there, they will definitely be able to tell you sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭Inkyhead

buck65 wrote: »
    Westfields isn't it?

I presume OP is talking about Westbury on the outskirts of Limerick near Corbally.

Advertisement