Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Remote Offer - www.dealpage.ie

Options
  • 25-08-2011 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I'm thinking of getting the universal remote offer from Ibood on dealpage.ie today for my dad, but just wondering if anyone ever manages to use them?

In other words - good present or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

It's kinda bulky. Works though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StraightJacket

Do you have one yourself?

At 40 euro as oppose to 140 it seems like a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Sold Out :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

If you have time to wait around for a while lidl always have them at some time and I think are either €8 or €10 I have two myself and they are perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

sob1467 wrote: »
    If you have time to wait around for a while lidl always have them at some time and I think are either €8 or €10 I have two myself and they are perfect.

Those are bog standard URC's.

OP's deal is a super-fly pimp my remote kinda job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

sob1467 wrote: »

They have them next Monday-it's a 10 in 1 remote,very handy piece of kit.I use it for Sky,DVD and Surround Sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StraightJacket

Decided not to get the universal remote on ibood last week as it takes 2 wks to deliver I heard.... so dropped into Harvey Normans instead and gave it to him on Sunday.

Think he really liked it as he has a few remotes.... boys and their toys :)

Thanks for the replies guys!

Advertisement