Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westlife o2 offer Help?

Options
  • 25-08-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

Right hears the deal. My wife loves Westlife. Gig in November but I need to buy or upgrade to a smartphone with o2 to get tickets. I have a decent upgrade due with o2(Silver). Problem is I am a farmer so never considered having a smartphone before. My work doesnt involve huge amounts of muck but tends to get a bit dusty at times. Is there any phone anyone thinks would be suitable or am I mad to even consider getting a smartphone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AnnWl

If anyone is buying a smartphone& doesn't want the tickets to see Westlife .. I'd love to buy them from you. Í'm from Holland and I can't get tickets unless I buy a phone. I mailed them that I'm actually willing to buy a phone, but they need me to pick the phone up in a store .. which I obviously can't since I'm from Holland.

Long story short; I want tickets badly, haha. So if you have any spare tickets (I need two) please contact me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AnnWl

Hello, I got a mail from boards.ie that there was a reply to this topic from someone who had 2 tickets left .. can't find it here anymore, but if you read this please send me a message, I'm very interested!

Thanks in advance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fortune25

I am in the same boat as Anne WI - would like to get some tickets to this event, but the store in my town has run out of their allocation of tickets so I cannot get them. If anyone has a link or access to tix that they do not want, I'd happily take them. Slim chance I know

Advertisement