If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaggia Coffee Machines, Coming soon to The Philips Shop

Options
  • 25-08-2011 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I just want to bring to everyones attention that we will be showcasing and stocking a range of GAGGIA Coffee Machines due from September onwards.

As you may know Gaggia are world renowned for producing maybe the finest Coffee Machines on the market and are now under the Philips umbrella.

I had a brief run through of the range at the Philips Tradeshow yesterday and sampled many a coffee made by them - and spent most of the afternoon pretty buzzed as a result:)
    The espresso they make are fantastic....and strong!

The nice thing about these machines is that most use ground coffee beans, which you can easily buy or you can grind your own if you like, Some of them can take the full bean and grind them internally as well.
    This makes them much more economical to use than some other brands out there that are restricted to some form of pod or capsule.
    Plus there is no shortage of different ground coffee types or coffee beans out there to try.

I'll post up the specs for a couple of the machines as a taster to start with
    After seeing and touching them in the flesh you just get of quality and solidity from them - they'll provide may a year of use

This is the Gaggia Cubika Plus

ri8151_60__fv_.jpg

It features -
    an all metal body
    A large 2ltr water tank
    A Pannarello steam attachment for perfect foam
    can make 2 cups at once
    1100watt power
    15bar pump pressure
    takes ground coffee

Its spec sheet can be found here
    This model will be priced at €229.99

A little higher up the range is the Gaggia Classic
    ri8161_40__fv_.jpg

This is a great machine

It features -
    Stainless Steel body
    Professional chromed brass filter holder and ring
    Soleniod Valve which elimiantes hot spots which can burn the coffee
    A large 2.1 ltr water tank
    can make 2 cups at once
    1300watt power
    15bar pump pressure
    uses ground coffee

Its spec sheet can be found here
    This will sell for €349.99

Now this one looks very cool especially in deep RED, its called the Gaggia Espresso Colour, its also available in BLACK and goes by the name Gaggia Espresso Pure

[Embedded Image Removed]

Thes best photo I can find at the moment:o - its a new model and is a little more compact than the others but still fully featured

ABS Plastic Body
    A 1.25ltr water tank
    Professional chromed brass filter holder and ring
    can make 2 cups at once
    1100watt power
    15bar pump pressure
    takes ground coffee

This will be priced at €239.99

Once I have the the final range available to us I'll update this post.
    More importantly you'll be able to call in and have a demo and enjoy the coffee at the end of it!

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.