Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saggart Luas Stop Dualway Local Bus Service

Options
  • 25-08-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bit of help here as the new Luas Stops are not on Google Maps.

I want to hook in with the DualWay local bus in the morning (see the link below). I was told the bus stop is at The Citywest Hotel and it is a 2 minute walk around the corner from the last Luas stop on the line?

Saggart is the last stop at the line is this the stop she means? Surely Citywest hotel is near the Citywest stop or maybe I am just confused.

Also Is the Citywest Hotel easy to find from the Luas stop? Does anyone else use this service?

link

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

The end of the luas line (saggart) is nearly facing the hotel, sagart village itself is 1 minutes walk from the hotel. The citywest stop is down further at the shopping centre so she's correct telling you to go to the final stop and then cross the road and your at the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Bus stop is outside the hotel gates.

Advertisement