Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Issue :O

• 25-08-2011 2:33pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi guys n gals !! I wonder if anyone can help me? I was offered both of my no.1s for Level 7 and Level 8! I accepted the Level 8 offer straight up and just ignored the othe roffer thinking it would go away once i accepted the other !!
    But it didtn and ive been getting texts and emails from the CAO telling me i have an offer to accept ! Today DIT(the offer i dont want) sent me a letter about it :O Ive tried ringing the cao but no anwser !
    What do i do ? Im afraid there has been a misteak and DIT think iva accepted their noffer seen as they are sending me out letters :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I got a booklet from UCD today even though I didn't accept the offer and am not going to. They probably are just sending information out to everyone that they offered a place to :)

Advertisement