Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresher packs DIT

Options
  • 25-08-2011 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Anyone have any idea how long it takes for our welcome packs to arrive. I assumed only a few days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

From DIT's Facebook:
    Many incoming first years have contacted us wondering when they'll get a letter about registration. On Monday 29th, the CAO will supply us with the list of students who have accepted their offers, and we'll be writing out to everyone on Tuesday. So next week, as well as an "Invitation to Register" letter, you'll get a Campus Life Welcome Pack with your Student Diary and some nice freebies! Welcome to DIT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 chris___boii

Voltwad wrote: »
    From DIT's Facebook:

No bother :) I'd say you're well excited!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

While you're here Voltwad,

don't suppose you have any idea when returning students get their Timetables and stuff? You being all high up in the SU and all I'd assume you know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

don't suppose you have any idea when returning students get their Timetables and stuff? You being all high up in the SU and all I'd assume you know:D

They dont send returning students timetables, you check the timetable online for the year you are entering and start following it from when the academic callander says so, which is the 19th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

im going into second year will all info be sent to me?

loike wrote: »
    im going into second year will all info be sent to me?

Nothing will be sent to you other than the email getting you to register online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mausram

is everyone whos incoming first years getting Campus Life Welcome Pack? what is that? i probably sound stupid as ive never heard of it :/ :eek:

I actually don't know if there's a widespread protocol for handing out timetables but my own is online at the moment. Usually then we just get the hard copies from our school secretary when we come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 haxer

out of utter curiosity what is in those fresher packs?

• Advertisement

haxer wrote: »
    out of utter curiosity what is in those fresher packs?

Usually the student diary, a copy of the college paper and some propaganda from the students union :P and a pen etc

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Voltwad wrote: »

I actually don't know if there's a widespread protocol for handing out timetables but my own is online at the moment. Usually then we just get the hard copies from our school secretary when we come back.

Yeah mine is online aswell but webtimetables hurts my eyes! Was just hoping for a nice handy option of getting a hard copy. Ah well, thanks anyways!

Advertisement