Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Station on the Docks

Options
  • 25-08-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Does anyone know what's going on in the docks, went by there today and there is a Garda Station sign and a Garda Car parked outside beside where the car park is, there seems to be a film crew about and can only assume they are related, does anybody know what is being filmed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Does anyone know what's going on in the docks, went by there today and there is a Garda Station sign and a Garda Car parked outside beside where the car park is, there seems to be a film crew about and can only assume they are related, does anybody know what is being filmed?

I believe this and the '60 extras needed' thread I have up are linked. A new Jack Taylor film maybe? Loads of crews around Merchant's, Docks, Augustine & down the west in the past week or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

I believe this and the '60 extras needed' thread I have up are linked. A new Jack Taylor film maybe? Loads of crews around Merchant's, Docks, Augustine & down the west in the past week or 2.
    Thats what I was hoping, its great when Galway is featured in films, I hope it becomes a regular occurrance

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭jenny retro

It's series 2 of Rásaí na Gaillimhe

Advertisement