Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's all gettin those air jordan xi's at christmas ???

Options
  • 25-08-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

the concords........anyone ?

Im not much for clear soles on sneakers because in Ireland with the amount of rain the soles start yellowing at break neck speed.....they yellow regardless but u want some kinda life to them.....

jordan11.jpg

but when u do take them out you are literally SH*TTING on everyone from a great height......some jeans....RL polo.....these....

the bred xi's are my favourite J's all time but these are a must.......

i remember last christmas when the cool grey xi's retro'd ppl were goin batsh*t....i think some dude was trampled to death at a mall in america when they opened the doors.....

theyll retail at $180...but in ireland we have to get them on ebay so youre lookin at $220.....which is like 160 euro thereabouts.......worth every penny IMO

Comments

Advertisement