Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Property wanted - Rathfarnham - Marian / Butterfield

Options
  • 25-08-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Looking for 3 or 4 bed in Marian/Butterfield area of Rathfarnham to buy - have offer on table for our own but want to sell and buy at same time. A good size back garden is key. There is a good, though not perfect 3 bed on market for 249. If you know of anyone thinking about selling please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

Your better off having your own sold its too messy sometimes the other way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 teawithrosie

In a different market yes....too wary to do it now

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

Why??? Its worse if you can't sell yours. We pulled out of a deal yesterday and we were the ones selling -people that were buying our house had a house to sell which they didn't mention this at the start.We are going abroad with my husband's job -so we just pulled the plug and are leasing ours because we don't have time to be waiting around.So I would wait till you sell yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Looking for 3 or 4 bed in Marian/Butterfield area of Rathfarnham to buy - have offer on table for our own but want to sell and buy at same time. A good size back garden is key. There is a good, though not perfect 3 bed on market for 249. If you know of anyone thinking about selling please let me know.

I won't say the one for 249 is a bargain but it will be a while before anything like that comes to the market again.
    For the most part that is a very well settled area and I doubt anybody will sell in the near future except executor sales.
    What I would do in your situation is sell, then rent in the area and wait.
    If you want to settle in that area and get good value, patience is the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

ed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement