Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator Spear

Options
  • 25-08-2011 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Moderator spear you closed my last thread as resolved but its NOT as here I am posting again !!!!!! I want you to close my account and delete my user name I have e-mailed the site to no avail "is this a cyber prison" I want out. I suppose you will close this thread with another sarcastic comment ? At means At OK ? I was at the shop, I was at the pub etc @ means @ ie moderator@boards.ie. Do you not have a secure site ? Is there no spam filter ? WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT SPAM ? SHOULD WE BE WORRIED TOO ?

This website is TOO heavily censored for my liking I have been mistreated by social welfare but am NOT allowed to post my experiences on this website, no lies, no bad language, no text language just the TRUTH do you think the IRISH public can not handle the TRUTH ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Seroxat

Cancel my username and ALL my details please

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi There,

Spear, myself and many others are just volunteers on this website.

Only Boards.ie employees can close your account so again, I ask that you send an e-mail to them at hello@boards.ie.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you had questions why didn't you PM them to me?

Your question was marked resolved and locked as you were given the correct answer twice. This is the exact same practice as with every other thread in the Helpdesk.

And since this is a pointless and off-topic thead, it's being closed to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement