Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointless Moderator Spear ?

Options
  • 25-08-2011 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

It is pointless to YOU as it does not affect YOU, it is NOT pointless to ME as it affects ME
    Off Topic Moderator Spear ? where else should post my questions but the HELP DESK ?
    I have mailed the website 5 times so I will mail 5 times again and see if that works.
    Why does Tom Dunne have a polite and helpful manner in his comments and you don`t ? Whats you problem ?
    Where should I have posted my questions for them to be ON TOPIC ? Please think of the users of boards.ie and not just yourself moderator Spear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok, a few pointers.

The boards.ie staff tend to get hundreds of e-mails a day, so please don't expect a reply immediately. They will hopefully get to it tomorrow, as the office has probably closed for the day.

Also, Spear is just trying to help. I know he didn't mean any offence. We sometimes get troublesome posters who don't play by the rules and need a heavy hand. I think there may have been a misunderstanding between the two of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Seroxat

Ok

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement