Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions to BRINNY GAA CLUB

Options
  • 25-08-2011 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

hi ys anyone give me directions to BRINNY GAA club from the tunnel???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Teddy455

take the south ring road as far as the Bandon road roundabout. Take the n71 road. the exit before Heiton Buckley Building Supplies. Stay on that road until you come to a roundabout at the halfway. take the 3rd exit for the halway and when you come to the t-juncton turn left onto the r589 heading towards Crossbarry. Pass through the village of Crossbarry and continue along the road until you come to the a big factory on your right called the brinny factory. At the factory turn left passing a small church on your right. continue along that road for about 700M until you come to the gaa pitch on your left!

What happening there? I just live up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

Teddy455 wrote: »
    take the south ring road as far as the Bandon road roundabout. Take the n71 road. the exit before Heiton Buckley Building Supplies. Stay on that road until you come to a roundabout at the halfway. take the 3rd exit for the halway and when you come to the t-juncton turn left onto the r589 heading towards Crossbarry. Pass through the village of Crossbarry and continue along the road until you come to the a big factory on your right called the brinny factory. At the factory turn left passing a small church on your right. continue along that road for about 700M until you come to the gaa pitch on your left!

What happening there? I just live up the road.
    ah thanks a lot my child playing a match there tomorrow but didnt have a clue how to get there is it sign posted, is this the innishannon road im taking???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

theres two ways to get to brinny cordub, the way teddy told you is really good but its not the innishannon road, think that one takes you to bandon.
    the other way you can go is the same start as what teddy said, left at the bandon road roundabout and straight all the way to innishannon on the n71. i'm a bit sketchy on the details from here but i think once you come to the main street in the village you take the first right at the traffic lights and up the hill. from here i'm not too sure but you won't be far from the pitch!

Advertisement