Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digs for DCU

Options
  • 25-08-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Is any1 that did'nt get accomodation on-campus for dcu thinking about digs? or could any1 offer me some advice or information, im really stuck:), thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 silemcandrew

I'm advertising a twin room in Drumcondra (a 20 min walk from DCU) if you know anyone you could share with?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

I'm advertising a twin room in Drumcondra (a 20 min walk from DCU) if you know anyone you could share with?

I'm a st. pat's student looking for accommodation. How much are the rent and utilities?? xD

I'm a st. pat's student looking for accommodation. How much are the rent and utilities?? xD

€120 inclusive pp sharing. The room is available to view from saturday onwards. If you're interested you can call for more info - 0857043992

• Registered Users Posts: 14,447 ✭✭✭✭cson

€120 each for a shared twin room?

Hello 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

cson wrote: »

Hello 2006.

There's myself, another Pats student and 2 Marino students looking for a house if you want come in with us??

• Advertisement

cson wrote: »

Hello 2006.

Price inclusive of all bills, breakfast and dinner provided. Rates haven't been changed since 1998.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭smeedyova

Price inclusive of all bills, breakfast and dinner provided. Rates haven't been changed since 1998.

Just stumbled across this. I was in digs in Glasnevin in 1998. Paid €52 euro a week for the same deal that you're offering, and that was the average price back then.

Advertisement