Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train fare from Clonmel to Waterford

Options
  • 25-08-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Does anybody know how much the train fare for Day return is from Clonmel to Waterford. Irishrail.ie has no information. Or even if anyone knows if its cheaper than the bus?

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kjgf123

I think its €5.90 for the day return

• Registered Users Posts: 48 chicken_little

kjgf123 wrote: »
    I think its €5.90 for the day return

Brilliant, thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 msj

It went up to €9 a while back. Thank god we had the extra change with us a few weeks back, they don't take laser!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

msj wrote: »
    It went up to €9 a while back. Thank god we had the extra change with us a few weeks back, they don't take laser!!:D

When did they change it to €9? Must've been recently because I went about 3 weeks ago and it was €5.90 for me.

kevin12345 wrote: »
    When did they change it to €9? Must've been recently because I went about 3 weeks ago and it was €5.90 for me.

Wow that's mad we went 4 weeks ago and they charged us €9. They told us it went up shortly after the Tall Ships. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 chicken_little

went yesterday and yes, the tickets are back to 5.90 adult day return :)

I rang Waterford Station and they out it back down again due to complaints, trust me to travel when the price was higher:mad: good to know its gone back down its great value!

Advertisement