Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help, Regarding student finance!

• 25-08-2011 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

So i done my application for studentfianance.ie about a month ago
    and in the section where it asks what course you are going for i ticked
    Level 8, but done really bad on my leaving and jsut applie for a level 5 PLC
    course, and i cant change it sens ei already submitted it.

What do i do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AJJ2010

I think the main point of the form is to determine whether you are entitled to a grant and it is not about which course you do. So I imagine they should still accept that application for the PLC if you make it clear what course you are now doing and they will adjust the amounts awarded accordingly.

Suggest you call them up tomorrow to double check just incase you need to re-apply before the 31st deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭scabo33

Yep agree with above. Also half way through Septemeber they will send out a reference number so u can add documents etc. You can mention there aswell if it does not work by phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sader

Will do. Thanks :)

Advertisement