Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

Options
  • 25-08-2011 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Is it wise for me to be going upto Shanowen square or Student Gateway when my college is in bolton street.

Im just looking into the future on a rainy day when i have to commute or when ive been out and im late getting up. or the buses are late. bit of a commute 16mins. plus you have to leave time for delays.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Martina_420

Hey,

I don't actually know where you are talking about but I am currently looking for 2 housemates to share a 4 bed house in the Cabra area Dublin 7. The rent is reasonable @ €350 a month with ESB estimated between €35 - €45 every 2 months on average. It is a lovely home comprising of a hall, sitting room, dining room, utility, large kitchen, landing, 2 bathrooms, 1 single bedroom and 3 double bedrooms with a front and rear garden. The area is a fantastic place to live, close to local shops and a 20 minute bus journey to the city centre with buses leaving every 15 minutes. The move in date is in 3 weeks. A note on the lettings agents site is that references will be asked for and they take preference to applicants holding jobs (in order for rent to be paid). If you have any questions just go ahead I will be happy to answer them!

It would take you 20 minutes to get to college. There are not many places around the bolton street area it is mostly businesses and I think its rather a rough area to live. I am going into DIT over in Mountjoy square! :) And if the job preference doesnt suit I was thinking of lookking in Drumcondra - student central!

Advertisement