Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which network/phone/etc??

Options
  • 25-08-2011 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi, im moving to dublin from the north and i will need to purchase a new southern network phone...i'm wondering which network would be best? i had considered getting a blackberry, as i would be able to use the blackberry messenger function to keep in touch with friends/family in the north for cheap. would you recommend a contract phone or a pay as you go?
    basically im clueless and any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 leon.healy

eire_tyke wrote: »
    hi, im moving to dublin from the north and i will need to purchase a new southern network phone...i'm wondering which network would be best? i had considered getting a blackberry, as i would be able to use the blackberry messenger function to keep in touch with friends/family in the north for cheap. would you recommend a contract phone or a pay as you go?
    basically im clueless and any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Right so..... Do you talk/Text more?
    Do you use your phone to go online?

Where abouts will you be located? (Reception)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 eire_tyke

i'd say it would be a fairly even balance of calls and texts, bearing in mind i know alot less people in dublin i wont be doing as much as i would normally do. i'd imagine 200 texts & 200 mins would be more than sufficient. at the minute my phone is old fashioned to put it nicely, and internet isnt available, but i suppoose i will have to move with the times and get one that is capable of going online. i will be located fairly centrally in the city so im guessing reception shouldnt be a problem.

Advertisement