Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hotel to have informal meetings in castlebar free of charge?

Options
  • 25-08-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I need to have occasional meetings with my business partner in Castlebar.

I don't have budget to always book a room, but would like to sit at a normal height table on a normal chair and work on the laptop with him for 2 or 3 hours or more.

It can be in a bar or restaurant area as long as its not crazy noisy, but typically these would be morning sessions.

We would of course be paying for coffees, scones, lunch.

We have done this in the reception of the harlequin (days) hotel, they are fine with that and its been good, but coffee table height is not great as he has a dodgy back. As a result we have ended up paying for a meeting room.

Any recommendations where can we have these sessions for the price of a few coffees and lunch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Most hotel lobbies seem to have these coffee table - quite low.

TF bar has a lot of normal sized tables, and unless they are very busy for lunch there should be no problem

Advertisement