Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexican food shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-08-2011 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I can get Mexican Food in Dublin? Specifically I'm looking for Pinto beans, Mexican chips and Burrito ingredients.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Cafe azteca on dame street sells a fair amount of ingredients, also Taco Taco in the Epicurian food hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,419 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

TDOie wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I can get Mexican Food in Dublin? Specifically I'm looking for Pinto beans, Mexican chips and Burrito ingredients.
    You should be able to pick up everything except the pinto beans in the supermarket.
    Maybe the likes of falon and byrne is you want chillis other than jalepenos or birds eye

• Registered Users Posts: 41 james405

their's a great little alley of restaurants just of the luas jervis line their is quite a few restaurants in their! Tried the mexican place 2 weeks or so ago! Had pinto beans lemon rice etc! good spot for lunch but messy to eat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Tesco have dried pinto beans in their own label brand.

Advertisement