Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burns Organic Food

• 25-08-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where this can be bought online that delivers?
    I can't seem to find it on a site that delivers to Ireland.

I've adopted a 14 year old westie and he is on the Royal Canin Hepatic food and wont eat it.
    Burns Organic can be used instead of the RC Hepatic.
    Is eating dry food for me now so would love to source this so he is getting what he needs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Have you tried emailing burns to ask for a list of stockists?
    They are pretty helpful normally. They'll usually send a sample too if you ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

http://www.zooplus.ie/ask?query=burns&num=20

I buy all my burns dog food on here... infact i buy all my dog supplies from zooplus... they delover to your door... they are great :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Use zooplus all the time but no burns organic listed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I would say either contact burns, not sure if they could sell it to you directly themselves or ask one of their suppliers to order it in for you. I know when I was looking at a new dry food I found it very difficult to find anywhere online that sells the normal stuff so I would imagine finding the organic one won't be easy.

Advertisement