Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori courses...where do i go from here?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm currently doing a part-time montessori course with portobello college that will give me a fetac level 6 (components) award. I was thinking of doing the full time 2nd year course which gives you hetac level 6. But my problem is i'm not sure should i or not? I already have an arts degree and i'm in two minds about pursuing the montessori or just going on to do a masters. Ultimately i want to work with children but the childcare qualifications are different to the university awards so im very confused!! Is there anyone out there who has done the portobello full time course, is it worth my while? Or should I go onto saint nicholas's college and try and do the bachelor of arts with them? any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, i've just hit a wall and don't know where to go!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement