Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ifor williams trailer springs

• 26-08-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get leaf springs for an ifor willams trailer. They are 7 leaf springs with a landrover axle.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

Are they stamped IW7? probably. I put on 4 new ones recently and set me back around 250 on a hudson. I got them directly from hudson as I didnt know what exact spring type it was so I ordered thats were I went. Indespension would probably have them or trailer dealers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

Ifor Williams dealers will have them. I bought one a while back, from a dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

west wood trailers inkildare great service, will post out to you,my brother in law:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

When do you need to change them, out of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭charityboy

Muckit wrote: »
    usually when they break :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

leg wax wrote: »
    west wood trailers inkildare great service, will post out to you,my brother in law:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Any chance of a 'good' used trailer when you go to change yours?

Then again maybe not with the size of the weanlings that you have:p

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Muckit wrote: »
    When they can no longer support a load or when they crack which ever comes first.

I priced them around a few dealers, price was from €55 incl vat up to €70.34 + vat for one spring. €70.34 :rolleyes:

Advertisement