Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year biochem, anyone?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭is maith liom chocolate

yeah those labs are awful! I actually can't do the reports :( Slaving over one as we speak!!! TORTURE!!!!!!

Yeah I've missed two too, one due to (don't laugh) the ploughing, :P and then slept through my alarm for the second one, ooops!! :P

I really like the actual course so far bar those god-awful labs!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

Slaving over the one for tomorrow =/ so many calculations I don't understand. The course is fine, the labs are nice but the lab reports are evil.. Skipped biochem today, after d block chemistry going over my head and feeling so so sick I decided to go home, strangely, last night was one of my first sober nights in a long time =/ I missed one lecture due to falling asleep after my alarm woke me =/

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

I'm in 3rd year Microbiology atm but have a good few friends in 3rd CPC.
    Lemme know if ye need a hand with anything and i can put ye in touch.

Aoife!! Remember this, haha, just read the whole thing, so funny!! CPC is awesome :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

Marion what have you been doing? :p haven't seen you in ages girl :p serious procrastination going on I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Final year Micro student here,can give insight to most Biological & Chemical Science options as i know someone in final year in all of them,just gimmie a shout here or PM me!

Aoi wrote: »
    Marion what have you been doing? :p haven't seen you in ages girl :p serious procrastination going on I'd say

teeheheee yes, lots of procrastination, haha

Advertisement