Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom flynn faker!

Options
  • 26-08-2011 4:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

to anyone out there that's thinking of going to tom Flynn, please stay clear, he caught me and my brother yesterday in cork city. i went to see him 3 years ago and that time i was displeased with his reading too. when i went to him yesterday he wasn't able to tell me anything new only to same crap as he told me before.i believe he is an expert cold reader, as he himself informed me hes been a "medium" for many many years.he didn't get anything right, and the things he did get right he was fishing for answers. alot happened in my life over the past few years and he couldn't tell me squat.:mad:at one stage i was going to leave.i understand that there are folks out there that have a talent for this,but there are also folks who exploit it and this guy is complete faker.i taped the session and on the tape he keeps saying "listen back and you'll understand it later"of course your going to make light of things when its played back, this is a cold reading technique widely used to confuse the human mind. please stay clear of this guy,you'll be happier with the money i promise!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Why did you visit him the second time?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi dogboy, so sorry about your reading. i had an appt to see him last year but i didnt attend i didnt like the sound of him. fair dos to you for letting us alll know the guys a FAKE. if your comments stop one person from visiting him you will be doing someone a favour.i was in the same position myself with a reader a few weeks ago its not nice. money is tight and i really feel strongly that these con artists and idiots should be outed and put out of buisness asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dogboy29

it was also in cork but in a different hotel, i said you were somewhere different the lasttime and he said"ahh this place is much better". for all i know a complaint could have went in and the other hotel had to ask him to leave

miss dakota what medium did you go and see? i felt it necessary to put it up because i felt so cheated and annoyed. im a student and i could have done something better with that money. i was reading something lastnight about cold reading experts, and all i must say tom flynn has all the attributes of one. before i went in to see him i continuously kept my hands in my pockets because i know from the previous meeting he kept looking at my hands,later i found out that an expert cold reader can tell alot about your hands. so this time i noticed he was watching me all the time until he said, "could you take your hands out of your pocket for a minute"? and i said why? and he said "i just saw a white light pass you" i want to know do you feel something on your hands"? complete and utter bull****! was you medium the same dakota?

hi dogboy, no i didnt visit Tom flynn i had an appt though, a few days before i read two negative comments about him and i decided not to go. the last reading i had was with linda green and it was brutal like you i felt conned i shouldnt have paid her at all but i didnt want a scene either. if it happens again, im going to stop the reading after 5 minutes and thats what you could do too, gas really As she had some glowing reviews. Joe Gough was another terrible one. hopefully your next experience will be better and a really nice girl reccomended Peter Matthews in cork to me so maybe when you can you could meet him or Veronica i havnt met either yet

• Advertisement

havent heard about any of them to be honest,,i reckon there are a few around who are very talented cold readers please check this out, alot of whats on this is completely true and it might help you determine who is fake and who is not the next time.http://www.psychicscience.org/coldread.aspx.

ive heard alot about anette singleton, she lives not too far from me, i might set something up with her around christmas time.
    one other thing that made me laugh about Tom flynn, he said he was doing an open evening soon where he would be talking to people in the audience,its 20euro to get in, if you think about it 20 euro times what,,,,,30,,40 people maybe more, is alot of cash to bull****.

sheer neck dogboy tom should be locked up and they talk about the bankers, we should go and throw eggs at him if he does ha ha

hahaha i know right! hide down the back and shout booooooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Happyzebra

Went to tom years ago in cork and was not impressed. He really struggled. He told me that I liked the colour blue (was dressed entirely in blue!) and that I lived near a field.... Like hello this is Ireland...you'd be hard pressed to find someone who does not live near one!

He also said that I should lie in water as he felt that I had a need to do so and oddly enough around that time I did feel drawn to water... Still hearing that was not worth paying out 50 pounds (ya it was that long ago)

here are some of the things he was saying to me and my brother.

is it your father who died?(no) mother(no) brother?(bing)
    whos the one thats having the baby?(eh no one)
    did someone loose a baby(no one, quickly changes the subject)
    whos the one that wants to learn to drive?(bull****,as everyone who is someone is always looking to drive or buy a new car)
    do i live in country?(no) im seeing alot of trees(again bull****, theres always somewhere where they are trees.
    you need a break(i had a great summer where i went to canada, portugal and up to clare and galway.
    i think you need a break from your girlfriend(my girl friend is overseas and im very happy in out relationship.
    your girlfriend is small,petite, red hair?(hahaha my girl friend has brown hair, shes not petite more curvy.
    i live in a corner house in a cul de sac(this was true, but there are alot of houses like that here.
    are there lots of fields where you live?(haha again i had already told him previouly that there was and i didnt live in the country,so he basically took the info he acquired and rephrased the question.
    listening to the tape back, im happy that i dissagreed with him on the things i felt were not very clear and incorrect.
    this guy should be arrested for exploiting grieving people, if hes a real medium im bill clinton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Chickend0n

Beware Cork
    The great faker Tom Flynn is back, but this time with his charlatan sidekick, the self acclaimed psychic Tracie Long who I have witnessed first hand taking money off unsuspecting clients only to get back a reading from someone else or just a pile of junk, she would sit with me in a field and do readings for people without her cards, how strange. "This is the easiest money I have ever made and anyone spoils it for me will get it " she told me once.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

sorry who is that Tracy long from is it Cork ? God thats mad :-O did she read you then if so what did she say .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Chickend0n

No mukka, tracie is from Essex. She is parading as a psychic, after someone bought her a pack of cards a few years ago. She is a charlatan who has latched onto Tom for a parasitic ride. She can't even read reversed cards, if you have a reading from her she will turn all the cards up the right way to read, defeats the object a bit. I witnessed her mug off loads of people last year. But now she has recently added that she has become a medium as well, amazing. She said to me last year "this is the easiest money I have ever made" and she has had more jobs and been married more times over the years than anyone I know. This would proberbly explain why Tom the faker has a broad grim on his face recently, with this kind of desperate slapper on his arm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement