Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get energy gels in Waterford

• 26-08-2011 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Anybody know if anyone that energy gels in Waterford? Prefer SiS esp Smart1 but High5 work for me also. Powerbar not so great. Prefer to buy individually rather than packs of 20.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Im not sure if Bodywork Nutrition sell them but it could be worth trying. The number is 051-843665

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭ktz84

Dangerdunf wrote: »
    Im not sure if Bodywork Nutrition sell them but it could be worth trying. The number is 051-843665

Thanks for the number Dangerdunf that'll give me something to do on the bus on the way down :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Try Spokes in Waterford 051841800 or
    Cyclesport in Dungarvan 05824527

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

ktz84 wrote: »
    Anybody know if anyone that energy gels in Waterford? Prefer SiS esp Smart1 but High5 work for me also. Powerbar not so great. Prefer to buy individually rather than packs of 20.

Thanks

I buy the SiS ones in my local Tesco in Maynooth so give Tesco Ardkeen a go, in the section with whey protein etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Altitude
    Spokes (Tri Store)
    O'Mahony's Cycles
    Paddy Morrisey's
    Or not strictly in Waterford but close Worldwide Cycles in Clonmel..

• Advertisement

Junior wrote: »
    Altitude
    Spokes (Tri Store)
    O'Mahony's Cycles
    Paddy Morrisey's
    Or not strictly in Waterford but close Worldwide Cycles in Clonmel..

Thanks all. Looks like not be stuck anyway. Staying in Tramore so waterfront city is handy though will give Tescos ago in Tramore first. You never know your luck.

On bus to Belfast now. Then bus to Dublin and then bus to Tramore. What fun. At least the bikes already down. Forgot the rain jacket so hope the weather forecast stays good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 deiseblues

I've got a race pack of High 5 enery gels x 8 and 3 drink sachets your more than welcome too, ( I'll never use them, prefer the turkish delights :) ) I could leave them in a shop oppisite the bus station in Waterford for you if you want them, i'll pm my number to you, if you want them give me a call

deiseblues wrote: »
    I've got a race pack of High 5 enery gels x 8 and 3 drink sachets your more than welcome too, ( I'll never use them, prefer the turkish delights :) ) I could leave them in a shop oppisite the bus station in Waterford for you if you want them, i'll pm my number to you, if you want them give me a call

Thanks deiseblues pm returned and phone call on way.

Advertisement