Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving my dog :(

• 26-08-2011 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

So going off to US for 16 days next week

Stressing a bit about leaving my dog for so long....

She will be staying in Precious Paws in Co Kilkenny - has anybody used them before and if you have could you please offer me some reassurance (pretend if you like :) )

She is only ten months old now - is this too long to be leaving her ??? starting to feel very guilty and havent gone anywhere yet :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I left my guy in kennels for 9 days when he was 11 months. I was very very worried about him because he was a bit lame and we were waiting for xrays to be checked etc but he was FINE. He'd been in for xrays before we left and we had another one arranged for the day after we got back - the vet even commented on how relaxed he was after his holiday - normally he'd growl or cry when he went in but he was happy to see her and asked for a cuddle lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

I mind doggies in my home :) xxCelbridge,Co.Kildare

Advertisement