Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jw shooter memorial shoot

Options
  • 26-08-2011 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Lads and ladies,
    Rathnure GPA are hosting a John Wickham Memorial shoot on Sunday 4th of September at their grounds near Rathnure Co. Wexford. Proceeds are to go to a suicide charity in Enniscorthy. There will be a good few prizes as I think a good few gun clubs around Wexford are helping out and contributing. This is just a heads up. I will post more details over the weekend.
    BTW I'm not from Rathnure or on the organizing committee, just helping to spread the word.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Just wanted to remind everyone here about the JW shooter memorial clay shoot this sunday in Rathnure
    John Wickham Memorial shoot. It is a 50 bird sporting and a 15 bird DTL. Sporting entry is Euro20 and re-entry is Euro15. DTL is euro5.
    All proceeds are going to Touched by Suicide Enniscorthy.
    Shoot to be Held in Rathnure. Starting at 11 am
    Thanks everybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Lads and ladies,
    Rathnure GPA are hosting a John Wickham Memorial shoot on Sunday 4th of September at their grounds near Rathnure Co. Wexford. Proceeds are to go to a suicide Prevention charity in Enniscorthy. There will be a good few prizes as I think a good few gun clubs around Wexford are helping out and contributing. This is just a heads up. I will post more details over the weekend.
    BTW I'm not from Rathnure or on the organizing committee, just helping to spread the word.

Sorry I will have to miss the shoot, I was on "holidays" the last two weeks; so I did not see the notice.
    I was thinking of JW yesterday when I was looking at all those Sika and Reds in Kerry.
    JW had posted some great pics of Sika and Reds.
    It's a good charity, I hope there is a good turnout for a worthy cause

Advertisement