Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enrolment verification?

Options
  • 26-08-2011 10:57am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I just went to print out the new online letter of attendance in SISWeb (in Student Services) and it is telling me that there's a hold on my account. I checked my holds in Student Records and sure enough it says there is a hold on my account with the reason as "enrolment verification". Anyone else getting this? It wasn't showing this yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Hmm that's odd... Just checked my own account, there's no hold. The only thing I can think of is registration. Have you gone through your personal information section? I got an email to confirm attendance when I did it... Other than that maybe they're playing with your timetable or the likes? That's generally when things tend to go down/wrong...

Advertisement