Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a zip repaired

Options
  • 26-08-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where I could get a zip installed into a fleece jacket without costing the earth. ideally the place should be on the Northside

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's an alterations place on Fairview Strand that a friend of mine was quite pleased with. I didn't ask the price but she was delighted with the work.
    You could give them a ring and see (01)8367151
    59a Fairview Strand, a bit past the off-licence at the bottom of Richmond Road going out of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

There is a place on Abbey street, between Jervis junction and Capel street. (after looking it up, called the Zip Yard) Did a fleece jacket of mine and a zip on hand bag for the OH, fast and cheap.

http://www.thezipyard.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

this lady is an expert in zips;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

thanks for the tips. i will check them out.

Advertisement